Tuesday, August 2, 2016

And my blog is featured in PARITY CONSULTING AND TRAINING PVT LTD

So it all started with an innocent LinkedIn request which I accepted. And before I knew, I was talking to the lady behind PARITY CONSULTING AND TRAINING PVT LTD , and she was asking me if she could feature my blog on her brand new site.

I was curious to know more, so we got talking.. and it turned out to be the start of an excellent conversation and collaboration.

If you are curious to learn more, "Parity Consulting & Training offers solutions to accelerate the professional development of women executives and leaders. Our range of solutions, which include customized training, coaching, mentorship and networks are designed to positively impact the retention and development of women talent." [Src: Corporate website]

My blog features in a special section which is aimed to provide resources for women at different phases in their career journey. Click here to check it out..

I am indeed honored and happy that the reach of my words and writings is going far and wide, to help a cause that I strongly advocate #WomenAtWork !

No comments:

Post a Comment